Friday, August 10, 2012

I Saw the Sign...




Transitioning from Clouds to Night Signs...


Who among us remembers E. Costello's "She"?

She...
May be my treasure or the price I have to pay
She may be the song the summer sings
May be the chill the autumn brings
May be a hundred different things
Within the measure of a day

Read more: ELVIS COSTELLO - SHE LYRICS http://www.metrolyrics.com/she-lyrics-elvis-costello.html#ixzz239kgc4eo 
Copied from MetroLyrics.com 




















For some reason this puts me in a Dilbert state of mind; perhaps it is a plea to Escape Elbonia? Anyway, I particularly like the drama contained in a pedestrian sign about town.

August 31, 2009

2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow that is original!

Janet said...

Thanks, Katie:

Another song for this post could be, "I Saw the Sign" by Ace of Base.

I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes, I saw the sign
Life is demanding without understanding
I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes, I saw the sign
No one's gonna drag you up to get into the light where you belong
But where do you belong?


Read more: ACE OF BASE - I SAW THE SIGN LYRICS http://www.metrolyrics.com/i-saw-the-sign-lyrics-ace-of-base.html#ixzz23A0nxYKu
Copied from MetroLyrics.com