Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Whole World in Our Hands



I must say that I move in the company of extremely talented and creative ladies and gentlemen. Not only are they bright, dynamic, and caring, they are uber-modest, kind of like the Kardashians, but in reverse.

So I just had lunch with an LHS alumna and look what she shared with me... She promised to make me a sample so that I would be able to attest to their taste (a future posting); but this small sample of her handiwork stirs an irrepressible smile in me. You may be interested to know that the same artist will draw a faithful rendering of "the Merry Chicken" (based upon S. Boynton) upon careful and persistent requests.











Butter cookies made by ihs






Photos by ihs







2 comments:

Janet said...

ed. note: from mdb



Would she like to make a Dracula cookie donation for our (The Washington Ballet) soirée swag bags??

Good publicity!

Janet said...

ed. note: from jq


I love it! J

Thanks. Now I’m hungry.